Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Good To Be Back...again.

Around the end of April, I began to get the feeling that I wasn't going to be in my current situation for too much longer. I had just taken a trip back to my alma mater, and I began to feel a certain freedom I haven't felt in a long time. I felt that soon I'd be moving into a new phase in my life.

This blog will be devoted to that transition and some of the current projects I'm working on. The title of this blog is the tenative title of my next movie, but currently the movie idea is just a hub to house the stuff I'm talking about.


  • A new movie.. I don't know when I'll be shooting this or where I'll be shooting this, but I do know that this time, I want to make a narrative film. To know what kind of movie I want to make this time around, check out the "Similar Movies, Similar Directors" section of my blogroll.

  • My new Job. I've decided to start hunting for work as a PA (Production Assistant). Being a production assistant is in and of itself shitty work, but the job is a good opportunity to see what goes on when "big" movies are made.

  • Gadgets I want, and own. Lately, I've become a real sucker for film-related gadgets, and have even gone through the process of acquiring a few things on eBay. I would like to acquire more in the near future. On this blog, I plan on posting pictures of things I want to acquire and things I have acquired.

  • My book. I know what kind of book I want to write, but to say too much about it right now might spoil it.

    Previously, I have used blogs as a means to document the process I am going through in hopes that I can publish a book that I hope would inspire others. It was a dream I had ever since I read Robert Rodriguez's Rebel Without A Crew at the end of ninth grade. But now, I'm kind of beyond that. Right now I am just happy to write stuff down.

    Labels: , , , ,