Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Important Recent Videos

For the last couple of months, I've been vlogging while I've been waiting to figure out what my new blog is going to be about. Here are some videos I want you to look at.


This is the video resume I posted to see if anyone would hire me as a PA. I haven't had any offers yet, but I'm still accepting them. At some point, I'll start making cold calls and sending out resumes.


In this video I define my plan for the next movie I plan on making--the method I plan on using and anything else I have in mind so far. My plans for my next movie are subject to change at any time.


Here I reflect on the last year of my life, and where I plan to go in the future. It's not as good as I thought it would be, but I wanted it done in time for my birthday tomorrow.

Labels: , , , ,