Tuesday, September 11, 2007

The Rest of It

How did my show go?

One person showed up. Fortunately, that one person was The Film Panel Notetaker, who does a good job of explaining the show so I don't have to.

Friday and Saturday, I hung out with my friend, Frank. We were supposed to go see Dandi Wind at Studio B. They cancelled out right before the show, so I got my money back. Frank was disappointed, since he'd seen the band before and had been all dressed up for the occasion.

The next afternoon, I met up with Frank and his girlfriend, and we hung out at Coney Island, since it's going to be "renovated" (re: gentrified). I shot plenty of video, so I preserve it while I still could. (I also shot some footage Labor Day.) Then we got on the F train, eventually parted ways, and I went back to my apartment and started packing.

I finished packing, then went into midtown Manhattan for the last time just to walk around. I left the apartment @ 9:20am. It was a pig to lug all my luggage around, but other than that, my ride back went okay.

I wouldn't mind moving down there, but I'm not sure if I'd want to be in that neighborhood in particular. It's not a bad neighborhood necessarily, but what given what you're paying for rent, I don't know if it's necessarily worth it. Maybe Fort Green? Mott Haven? Sunset Park? Harlem???

Finally, I made some videos, and I'm hoping to get one or two of them uploaded soon.

Labels: , , , , , ,