Thursday, August 16, 2007

Where's Serge?

I've to put myself on a fast from reading books, because I have to get this show finished. I have a lot of books on loan from the library, and ones that I ordered from Amazon.com that I haven't read yet. It sucks, because I want to get them read, but I also have to have my priorities.

Today was my last visit to the Warren Hunting Smith Library. I haven't been banned or anything, but the students are coming back, and I'm not going to have the same peace and quiet I've had most of the summer. I may go back now and again, but I won't be going on a regular basis, as I have for the past two and a half months. Besides, I think I've taken care of what I've needed to take care of.

Tomorrow night is the premiere of High School Musical 2, and I'm trying to find my Serge Gainsbourg CD. I have the cover, where is it? I am going through serious withdrawal right now...

Labels: , , , , ,