Thursday, August 30, 2007

Erin Takes the Shortline

So I'm off to NYC tomorrow. I'm nearly all packed (except for the stuff that I have to wear/use tonight, like my pajamas and my toothbrush. I'll be going off to work in just over a half an hour.

Hannah Takes The Stairs was only supposed to play at the IFC Center through Wednesday, but they held it over for the next few days. They are showing it tomorrow night @ 10:05. I'm hoping to go to see it along with Quiet City, which will hopefully have director Aaron Katz on hand.

I'm so giddy. I feel like I used to feel like the days before I went down to New York in college. TCM is on, and I soooo wish they were playing some cheesy '60s movie (the type they used to play on nights like this). The Buster Keaton marathon they have on right now is doing just fine for me, though.

I'm bringing my laptop down, so hopefully I'll have a chance to blog while I'm down there. I'm opening up the comments section indefinitely.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home