Monday, October 22, 2007

Living Like A Genius

Today I had another "what am I doing?" moment, and I'm not talking about the book. I was preparing to do a video on Britney Spears, and what "she really wants"...attention.

Then I realized something. Is this really going to add to my career at all? It's not like I revise the text or rehearse it. I'm not sure what the point to doing a video like that is, other than expressing myself.

This is on top of another ephiphany I had last night. I decided that I NEED TO START LIVING LIKE A GENIUS. I'm talking about when I was in college, positively deluded that one day, I would be regarded as a great artist. I'm ready to start living the life I wanted back then, albeit with more responsibility.

Earlier this year, I read a book called Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill. In the book, the author encouraged you to write a detailed plan as to how you will achieve your wealth and success. For most of today, I have been working on a new plan. I will continue to work on it tonight.

I ended up posting my sentiments on Britney in a Velvet Rope thread (click here and scroll down to "Miss Modular").

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home