Sunday, October 14, 2007

Jimmie Fidler's Personality Parade

Friday I was really compelled to upload this movie. I'm usually not into uploading this type of stuff (mainly out of fear of having it pulled due to copyright issues), but something told me I had to upload this video.

My favorite part of TCM (aside from commercial-free showings of old movies) is the old news reels and promo films they show between movies. The title of this movie is Jimmie Fidler's Personality Parade. I'm ashamed to admit this, but I had never heard of half these people (or Jimmie Fidler, for that matter) were until I saw this movie. Most of the stars that are profiled go back to the Silent Era, however at the end, Fidler pays tribute to Jean Harlow, who at that time had just recently passed away.

I think you will find this video intruiging. It runs about 20 minutes or so, but I broke it up into three parts.



Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home