Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Just Breathe...and Drive

Today was my first driving lesson. I was very nervous when I got behind the wheel, but as the lesson progressed, I felt better. I just need to remember everything, that's all.

Now that I'm finally working on my driver's license, maybe It's time to set certain things aside. That's not a bad thing, just that those things might need more attention than I can give to it right now.

Earlier tonight, I saw a collection of films by Maya Deren, and I have to say that this is the first DVD I saw since I've started this blog that really got me thinking about what I want to create. Two of those movies in particular: Meshes of the Afternoon and At Land. The latter has some incredible, breathtaking locations shot on Long Island. The opening scene reminded me of the opening scene of something I've seen before. Hmm...

I have a lot to think about right now.

Labels: , , , , , ,