Saturday, December 22, 2007

I'm Not Ready

I've realized something.

I'm not ready to make another movie right now. Making a movie is really important to me, but right now I need to get things straightened around. Driver's test aside, I'm working on trying to launch something freelance for myself, and so far, making a movie has mostly been an afterthought. Creating a safety net for myself is important.

My goal was to finish something in time for the 2009 SXSW Festival, but I don't know if that's really going to happen. That I've had to reconcile to this makes me sad, but I have to choose my battles.

This blog is going to go through a major overhaul in the next couple of weeks.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

12:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home